Gynaecology is a comprehensive medical field that deals with the women healthcare and reproductive systems such as vagina, ovaries, uterus as well as the breasts, hormonal problems, pelvic disorder, urinary tract problem and cervix cancer. There is no wonder to say that gynaecology is the complete science of women. Normally, a gynecologist is also an obstetrician.
The gynaecologists are specialized and proficient in diagnosing the problem that a female may have with their reproductive organs and other internal issues such as vaginal infection, urinary tract infection, PCOS, cervical cancer, breast cancer, abdominal pain, or sexual pain.
There are variety of treatments offered to the female patient suffering from the several diseases pertinent to different women issues category.
- General Gynaecology Treatment
- High Risk Pregnancy & Other Pregnancy Issues
- Women Contraception
- Surgical & Medical Treatment of Pregnancy
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Fertility Issues
- Menstrual & Menopause Condition
- Gynaecology Oncology
- Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Women General Health Disorder
- Test and Surgical Procedure
There are several sub-categories of all these problems and diseases which can be effectively, adroitly and successfully treated in India at very competitive and affordable cost.